Mary

Mary
Mary

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today is September 21. I have had an ear problem for a few weeks. My ears started feeling itchy inside a couple weeks ago. I assumed it was allergies. I tried everything to scratch them. I put cuetips in my ears and tootpicks too and it felt good to scratch them. Last thursday it got really bad and I started feeling a lump behind my ear. I decided to go to the dr friday cause I couldn't hear out of one ear. He said I had an ear infection so he prescribed antibiotics and an ear drop. I had to go all weekend without the medicine because I didn't have money. The ear drops were 45 dollars and no way could I afford them. My ears felt like water was trapped inside. It was horrible so I bought some swimmers eardrops and used them. OMG. They are made with 95 percent alchohol. Talk about burn.

I finally called my dr wed and asked him to prescribe a cheaper ear drop which he did. I started using it and my ear is doing a little better. I still can't hear out of one ear but I hope in a week my ears will be back to normal.
I just hope Sam doesn't get this ear problem. He hasn't been sick in forever. He's one of the healthiest 3 year olds I know.

No comments: