Mary

Mary
Mary

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My site was nominated for Best Video Blogger!

I nominated myself for Blogger awards. I hope I win. Not much has happened this week. Still waiting for my Aunt Ruby to show up but doesn't look like she's going to make it this month. Maybe she won't be coming anymore.
I was so tired this week and now I'm beginning to understand why I'm so tired all the time. Maybe it is that time for that natural process which every woman hopes doesn't happen. It's an end to one part of your life but also a beginning to another.
I had a nice visit with my mom last week. I only wish I would have had more money to do some fun things with her but she said she was glad to just get some rest. It's hard to believe she is going to be 80 this year.
I was able to get some photos of the moon this past weekend.

1 comment:

New York City's Watchdog said...

Here's a novel idea... instead of signing up for multiple accounts and voting for yourself, why don't you let those who watch you vote for you. This is afterall the "Blogger's Choice Awards" and not the "Maryccc Choice Awards".

If you do win... your win is a sham. You will be a fake. The world will know.

Twit.