Mary

Mary
Mary

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I love reading other peoples blogs. One of my favorites is Rosie Odonnells blog. She is so funny. Here is her blog. http://www.rosie.com
I have given up on winning the video blog awards. I just don't know that many people who would vote for me.
There was a full moon out this morning at 5 am. It had an orangish color to it. I love to look at the morning sky in the morning. I am always able to find the big dipper and casseopia. They are easily recognizable due to t heir shape and are always in the northern hemisphere. Casseopia looks like a giant M or a W. She is the queen, the lady in the chair. She is the wife of Cepheus who is also in the northern hemisphere and looks like a house. She thought she was so much more beautiful than anyone that the wives of Nures, a god of the sea took offense and Poseiden was angered. To punish her, her daughter Andromeda was chained to a rock of the coast as a sacrifice for a sea monster. Andromeda was saved from death by Perseus. To learn humility Cassiopeia was banned to the sky hanging half of the time head downward.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Hi you left a comment on Madonna's blog saying "is it really you?" - at first I wasn't so sure... then again why SHOULDN'T it be her? How odd that we should have met at Madonna's place though!!

BTW you're welcome chez moi: http://gledwood2.blogspot.com

see you there maybe!

Gledwood "vol 2" ...