Mary

Mary
Mary

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I started the you on a diet diet yesterday. I'm listening to the audio book and walking, dancing and dieting. Drinking lots of water.
My breakfast everymorning this week consists of whole wheat toast with peanut butter. I have a morning snack of a bannana. For lunch I have a frozen weightwatchers meal or salad. I get an afternoon snack of radishes and carrots. My dinner is either turkey rollups and salad or some vegetable chili made with turkey. For Dessert I get 1 square of dark chocolate and an evening snack of healthy popcorn or nuts or vegetables. I am already starting to feel it on the second day. I took 2 10 minute walks yesterday and danced in the restroom. I like to go to the restroom and put my headphones on some hip hop and just shake it. I usually do it for 10 minutes. I do at home in the evenings too. In the restroom noone can see me since they are individual restrooms and you can lock the door.
I weighed 242 lbs and have a 41 inch waist yesterday when I started. My goal is to lose 7 inches and lose 30 lbs and to feel a lot healthier.
I found out yesterday my blood test results say I have menopause. Not sure how I feel about that.

No comments: